Alex Gurevych experiences?? - Posted by newbie green

Posted by scott on December 18, 2004 at 17:10:17:

I tried to ask him some questions before a purchase and instead of answering questions. He asked me not to buy it. I guess thats easier than answering questions. Whats that all about? Simple questions.

Alex Gurevych experiences?? - Posted by newbie green

Posted by newbie green on May 14, 2004 at 10:35:48:

Alex Gurevych has some pretty boastful claims flashing across the top of the screen “Double & Triple your Income & Profits”; “Quit your job after 4-5 deals”. Anybody with more than 20 deals under their belt had any experience with this program? Is it bang-for-the-buck at newbie levels? Obviously, I want to perform as much risk & loss mitigation planning as possible when laying out my processes, but my experiences have been that supersell snag lines yield much fluff and minimal substance. TIA for your input.

Re: Alex Gurevych experiences?? - Posted by Ralph

Posted by Ralph on May 14, 2004 at 14:39:33:

His private money course is virtually useless, his service is even worse.

Re: Alex Gurevich experiences?? - Posted by DP (ON)

Posted by DP (ON) on May 14, 2004 at 11:36:24:

Boastful claims aside, I think Super Charge Your Cash Flow is a good course. It didn’t double or triple my income or profits, but I was already using 95% of the suggestions contained in it.

Keep in mind that this course covers one topic and one topic only: Selling on Lease Option. It won’t do you much good if you plan on flipping or rehabbing or landlording.

But if you’re just starting out and don’t know how to structure terms for profitable selling, or how to position yourself with buyers, then it’s worth the money IMHO.