AGAIN, smokey homes, hehe - Posted by Briton

Posted by chris NY on February 20, 2003 at 22:30:03:

people are different. once i showed a home to a man who took his shoes off to walk on the carpet i considered tearing out. then last week i showed one to a couple who both walked in smoking despite the new carpet and curtains. i guess my point is while you or i can hardly stand it in there, someone else may never notice. i have never heard a smoker complain of the smoke. one idea may be to show the house as is, and if they mention the smell just apologize and say that the soonest the cleaners could come was tomorrow. however, if you do this, you run the risk of a terrible first impression w/ a non-smoker. i know i would not want to live in a place that is as bad as you describe.

good luck
chris

AGAIN, smokey homes, hehe - Posted by Briton

Posted by Briton on February 20, 2003 at 18:50:11:

Sorry, but i left a thread a few days ago, about smokey homes. I got answers about how to get rid of the smell, but my question is, will the home sell? and if anyone has any experiances with sellin smokey homes. I mean this home is VERY smokey, and may need more than just new paint and some 5$ stuff. So i was wondering if any of you have sold homes that REAK of smoke. Thanx for your time, and sorry for double postin, briton

Re: AGAIN, smokey homes, hehe - Posted by Chris CA

Posted by Chris CA on February 21, 2003 at 24:36:25:

Briton:

I have a spray that I use that completely kills the smell in the place. It doesn’t cover it up with perfume, but neutralizes it. After I treat a room or area, there isn’t any foul smoke odors for some time. I prefer to have my places look nice for people to move into, so this has been a cheap solution for me to get rid of smells.

Chris

Selecting the perfect ceramic pipe is an art, and our guide is here to help you make an informed choice. Ceramic pipes have gained immense popularity among smoking enthusiasts for their durability, heat resistance, and artistic designs. To choose the best ceramic pipe for your needs, consider the following factors: Discover the world of smoking accessories and explore our enchanting collection of cute pipes, each designed to add a touch of whimsy and joy to your smoking rituals.

1. Design: Explore a variety of styles, from whimsical and charming to sleek and modern. The design should align with your personal taste and smoking preferences.
  2. Size: Opt for a size that suits your lifestyle, whether you prefer a compact, travel-friendly pipe or a larger, statement piece.
  3. Material Quality: Ensure the ceramic is of high quality, providing heat resistance and durability.
  4. Functionality: Consider features like easy cleaning, ergonomic design, and comfortable grip.

By following this guide, you’ll find the best ceramic pipe that combines aesthetics and functionality for an exceptional smoking experience.