advise on Family Fun Industry - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Walt on October 29, 2008 at 15:02:44:

You haven’t given nearly enough information here for someone to advise you. In general, you can get this kind of money on an equity basis with very little out of pocket to build the facility. The equipment and furnishings are another story. In order to finance them, you will probably need to cross collateralize to other Real Estate that you have equity in. if you don’t have any, you will need a partner or someone that does or just has cash.
I would be interested in more details and I may be able to help you structure this to make it work.

Walt
972-271-7100

advise on Family Fun Industry - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on October 29, 2008 at 05:50:38:

I am looking to open a Family Fun center that is loaded with extreme activities where the parents and kids can do things together as aposed to the kids taking to money and having a good time while mom and dad watch. I am wondering if anyone would know where I might be able to find financial backing (banks, lenders, etc) who are in the entertainment industry? I have a business plan and the support of the county where I an looking to build, however this is a major financial undertaking that I can’t handle alone due to being retired military. Any assistance or direction would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Re: advise on Family Fun Industry - Posted by Larry NY

Posted by Larry NY on November 09, 2008 at 05:51:45:

I believe there is a amusement convention in orlando next week. There is usually finance companies that attend. Google IAAPA. That is who puts on the convention. There is also a fun center convention sometime as well. I imagine there are deals on equipment now what with the economy as such. There is also a website (usedrides.com) as well as a few others with lots of info. Hope this helps. I am a Park Owner as well as a Traveling Carnival Show Owner.