A Thanks To Ernest Tew - Posted by Phil Gieseke

Posted by Jerry Freeman on December 06, 2001 at 18:10:38:

I’ve mentioned before on this board how grateful I am for Ernest’s generousity in sharing his knowledge, both in his very affordable but nonetheless extremely valuable books and in his willingness to talk one-on-one. Ernest, you’re a treasure.

A Thanks To Ernest Tew - Posted by Phil Gieseke

Posted by Phil Gieseke on December 06, 2001 at 15:00:54:

Mr Tew:

Just a note of thanks for all that I’ve learned from your two books. I’ve read them both twice. I’ll read them again, but I’m waiting for the what I’ve absorbed so far to sink in.

The mobile home info expanded what I had already gleaned from Lonny Scrugg’s books; notably, your explanation of the lease/option technique, and the profits that can be made from turning a mobile home park around.

And what I learned about exposure to lawsuits and the possibilities of Roth IRAs has me scrambling to legally restructure my life.

Phil Gieseke
Los Gatos, CA

Re: A Thanks To Ernest Tew - Posted by Roger TX

Posted by Roger TX on December 06, 2001 at 18:46:24:

I had the unexpected pleasure of meeting Ernest last Saturday. He was in Houston for some consulting and dropped in to our local real estate club meeting. I had talked to him before but had not met him in person. He was generous with his time as always, and a real gentleman.

Ernest I have been busy but will call you when I get back home, Thanks again.

Roger