A Most Unique Way to Market to Motivated Sellers - Posted by Bruce

Posted by Bruc on August 09, 2006 at 17:27:36:

Go to the money ideas on this site and read the article.

A Most Unique Way to Market to Motivated Sellers - Posted by Bruce

Posted by Bruce on August 09, 2006 at 11:14:51:

Did you all reads this? (Newsletter) Strictly my opinion here but the word that comes to my mind is MORBID. Everyone is entitled to feel however they may feel about this but I will tell you this, I would certainly never try to take advantage of someone distraught over the death of a loved one under any circumstances. The portrayal of it being a leg up on the competition is merely a smokescreen to the guilt which a normal caring individual should have with this coarse of action. I myself certainly do not need this type of behavior to find deals and I am not casting any blame on others who feel differently but positively not for me. I would rather be seen as a solutiuon to anothers problems and not a snake who took advantage of someone who at a horrible time in their life was unable to rationalize due to grief.

agree - Posted by Steve-WA

Posted by Steve-WA on August 10, 2006 at 06:37:06:

especially distasteful is the way Mr. Z talks about how wrong it seems, and yet still promotes how to do it.

Perhaps a very subtle intro is what he suggests with the postcard marketing - I would consider a way to intro my services after a certain period of mourning has passed, and perhaps indirectly?

I dunno - seems like if there are other ways to gather leads, then one doing this IS, as he references, a creep or hearse chaser.

Many times I have dealt with families of the deceased to buy MHs, but only after the PM has given me the green light, and them my number to call when they are ready; that is, they have contacted the PM when they are ready to sell. I have a hard time imagining a situation where I would make the first move, as Mr. Z seems to promote.

Guess we all have different priorities/values/morals/conscience.

What are you referring to? NT - Posted by ???

Posted by ??? on August 09, 2006 at 17:04:50:

NT