A+ feedback at CRE and talking to the seller!!! - Posted by mike

Posted by Tom-FL on July 06, 2003 at 16:19:03:

Smarter than most :slight_smile:

A+ feedback at CRE and talking to the seller!!! - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on July 06, 2003 at 16:06:07:

Hey folks,

In advance…I have always appreciated the A+ feedback recieved at CRE.

I have just launched another real estate endeavor. Part of this is finding phone numbers of hard to find people (not listed in white pages…hard copy or electronic etc) based on their physical addresses. Does anyone know of an easy way (website etc) to find phone numbers? I stress the “easy way” because I now know that doing things the easy way is easier than doing things the hard way. Boy, how smart I must be to come up with that.

Thanks, Mike

P.S. The only way to buy real estate is from a motivated seller!!! Otherwise you will end up breaking your back!

I doubt it. - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on July 06, 2003 at 22:46:52:

Mike----------------

You say: “The only way to buy real estate is from a motivated seller!!! Otherwise you will end up breaking your back!”

I doubt it. There are millions of investors who have gotten rich investing in real estate and never met a desperate seller. I think that most of them did not “break their backs,” although the term seems a bit hazy to me.

Also, Many of us buy without ever meeting a motivated/desperate seller. I have bought from motivated sellers a few times, but not commonly.

I think you are “thinking inside the box.” You think that there is a formula to all this, and you have found it. As I said earlier, I doubt it.

Good InvestingRon Starr*

searchbug.com N/T - Posted by MJK

Posted by MJK on July 06, 2003 at 21:24:57:

nt