A Degree in Paperology? - Posted by Soapymac

Posted by PBoone on November 09, 1998 at 22:21:16:

Both John and Terry complemented each others course with no real clear indicator as to which on would be best for me to start.
What I have decided to do was to purchase both, first one ( I am being elusive as not to sway your choice ) read learn digest then the other. I feel it is in my best interest to learn from winners that I can have some sort of contact should questions arise.
I can really see how the business could help you as a realtor tremendously. Since I have started the course my relations with the realtors has opened up a new arena of discussion. Now when I call on a listing if the property doesn’t work out I can leave them with a few ideas to increase their sales and my purchases.
Pat

A Degree in Paperology? - Posted by Soapymac

Posted by Soapymac on November 09, 1998 at 15:37:49:

John,

I can see the writing on the wall with respect to real estate in my area. The real estate broker/agent who has a knowledge of how paper works will have an advantage over the person who does not.

I’m willing to invest in myself, but I’m in a bit of a quandry. Should I buy Terry’s “Paper Into Gold” program first, then buy your series? Or do it in the reverse order?

Cordially,

Soapymac

Re: A Degree in Paperology? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on November 10, 1998 at 24:23:01:

Yes. Buy Terry’s, buy mine or buy both. A good working knowledge of paper can double an agent’s income. In good markets, you can close many more deals. In bad markets, it can mean the difference between success and failure for an agent. I believe there is no more valuable tool for an agent.

Read the article in this forum titled “Paper - Your Most Valuable Tool”. It contains just 5 of many dozen techniques for agents to use paper to close more deals and structure them more safely. I’ll also email you the another article on the same subject titled “Be the Paper Pro”.

Re: A Degree in Paperology? - Posted by PBoone

Posted by PBoone on November 09, 1998 at 17:45:18:

Roy,
I asked the same question about a month ago. funny to see your post. I can tell you one thing getting an understanding of paper has sweetened the deals I’ve done.
Pat

So… - Posted by Soapymac

Posted by Soapymac on November 09, 1998 at 19:29:40:

what kind of answer did you get?

Soapymac