500k + per year from preforeclosure market? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Joe C. (AR) on May 20, 2004 at 22:39:45:

Contact mrwebuy@hotmail.com. His name is Charles Fuller from Houston. He does the kind of volume you’re looking for, in pre-foreclosures, and has for some time. I have spent time with him, seen his operation and I know he can help you.
Joe C. (AR)

500k + per year from preforeclosure market? - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on May 20, 2004 at 12:48:47:

I am helping an alread successful investor expand his business, and was wondering if anyone on the boards was doing 500K+ specifically with preforeclosures? Currently we do alot of Junker fix up at about 30k profit each, and also many land deals. We’d like to get a system up and running for preforeclosures, in fact, I’ve been added to the team to concentrate on just that. Anyone want to toss around ideas?

Re: 500k + per year from preforeclosure market? - Posted by Amy (TN)

Posted by Amy (TN) on May 22, 2004 at 21:57:47:

I thought this email was interesting because I am interested in adding people to my team to concentrate on specific areas. Is he paying you by commission or do you get a base as well, if you don’t mind me asking? Is 500k your own goal, or one he set for you? How many are on his team now?
What type of land deals are you referring to?
When you talk about a system up and running for prefor. are you talking marketing, or will you be responsible for the negotiation as well? Will you be paying cash or doing whatever it takes? (Subject to, etc?)