3 Houses in IN and I'm in TX - Posted by RogerN(TX)

Posted by RogerN(TX) on March 01, 2006 at 17:54:27:

Maybe there is a club there. The one I contacted didn’t reply. Sounds like a good club to me, not.

I hope my club would do better. They took all the volunteers out for dinner last night on the club’s tab. It was the first time I ever had king crab. These people know how to run a club.

Due to pricing I have to stay away from realtors on the sell side. There’s 10% equity and a 6% commission would eat that down to where an investor wouldn’t want the deal. Thanks for the help.

3 Houses in IN and I’m in TX - Posted by RogerN(TX)

Posted by RogerN(TX) on February 28, 2006 at 21:57:24:

I have 3 rental houses in IN that I bought last year and I’m about to go under. The problem is I’m working in TX. I guess that makes me the classic motivated seller.

What’s the best way to find investors in South Bend, IN?

I doubt that the values have changed much in that time. I paid about $168K total and there’s 10% equity available.

Re: 3 Houses in IN and I’m in TX - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on March 01, 2006 at 07:56:01:

What are you asking for the houses? Are they two or three bedroom?Are they all rented at this time and if so how much are you getting for them? Are you willing to owner finance any of this? Lease option them?
Kevin

Re: 3 Houses in IN and I’m in TX - Posted by James

Posted by James on March 01, 2006 at 24:15:30:

Maybe there is a RE club there, or check with RE agents if they know someone, ‘Buy Home’ Ads…