2 Rehabs at a time? - Posted by NewGuyIL

Posted by Hal Roark on November 14, 2002 at 10:37:39:

New Guy,

I would recommend you get a few more rehabs under your belt before you start tackling multiple rehabs at the same time. I have been there: fulltime job with a rehab on the side, then 2 rehabs, then more than 3. Put a few more under your belt, get some reliable crews, re agent, sales experience, vendors, etc and then look at doing 2 at once. It’s probably 3x the work, not double. I woulden’t recommend it for you at this point.

Good luck,

Hal

2 Rehabs at a time? - Posted by NewGuyIL

Posted by NewGuyIL on November 14, 2002 at 09:31:07:

I am currently at a FT job and have done 2 rehabs last year. I was wondering how much harder would it be to do 2 at a time instead of one. I have the money available but the time may be a factor. If anyone else is in this situation or can lend advice, feel free.

NewGuyIL

Re: 2 Rehabs at a time? - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on November 14, 2002 at 20:44:01:

New Guy–(IL)------

I did a couple of rehabs simulatenously, and one was not in too bad of shape.

I’d recommend not trying to do 2 at a time, unless, as Hal Roark (LA) says, you have a “system” alredy worked out and in place. WIth others to do a lot of the work.

Good InvestingRon Starr

Re: 2 Rehabs at a time? - Posted by Mark-WV

Posted by Mark-WV on November 14, 2002 at 13:17:55:

Have at it if you like working 24/7,been there an done that. Really it’s like Hal said 3x the work ! Get off the job go straight to rehab ,work till midnight , get to Friday work till midnight , get up sat run to Lowes or Home depo run back to rehab work till midnight , no picnic by any means !!

If you have time constaints I wouldn’t even be thinking of it.

Mark