15% downpayment - Posted by Jim

Posted by wes on March 21, 2004 at 21:22:24:

Is that the same ALPHA-OMEGA FINANCIAL CORP. whose web site (http://www.aofinancial.com) states: commercial loans “up to” 90% loan-to-cost or 90% Loan-to-Value (under special conditions). It is a “common” name so I guess there could be another.

Although this is not what Jim asked for, if you find or know of a company that will do commercial loans “over” 80% LTV “and” allow additional financing (seller held or third party) up to 100%, please email me or post their name. I would love to send some business their way.

Look, the way the market is changing, I believe this type program might be common one day in the commercial market. Right now I just am unaware of anyone doing it.

15% downpayment - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 21, 2004 at 09:47:46:

Looking for lender that will do 10-15 % downpayment on commerical property i.e above four units. No seller carry back or CLTV a straight 85-90% loan.

Serious inquires only please. Solid buyer with several properties, awesome credit, great job but would like to save money for future properties.

thanks in advance

Re: 15% downpayment - Posted by wes

Posted by wes on March 21, 2004 at 10:37:14:

The reason you got no response to this question when you asked it a few days ago, is the loan program you ask for does not exist in the normal day to day world of commercial lending.

If, as you say you have awesome credit & strong assets, you might talk with some small local banks. According to what you are attempting to do (property type) and how valuable a customer they percieve you to be now or in the future, you may be able to work something out.

Other than that, it is hard to find a commercial lender willing to loan over 80% LTV on commercial property. Some will allow higher CLTV as you mentioned, but if your seller is not willing to help with the deal, you are usually left with searching for private money. There are third parties out there that will hold the second, however, they usually do not care to get involved with small loan amounts.

heres something but it reaffirms jim comment - Posted by Matt g

Posted by Matt g on March 21, 2004 at 20:30:17:

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Up to 100% Loan to Value Purchases!

Loans from $300,000.00 to $7,500,000.00

1. Owner Occupied or Investor properties

a. Office Building

b. Industrial

c. Warehouses

d. Retail

e. Shopping Center

f. Strip Centers