125K cash-what is the best way to invest it - Posted by crystal in cali

Posted by Peter A. on April 11, 2009 at 12:31:03:

Crystal,

Email me if you are looking to buy now. I have 2 investment properties under contract now and another 7 waiting to sign contracts. All will have $25,000 profit after rehab is complete.

125K cash-what is the best way to invest it - Posted by crystal in cali

Posted by crystal in cali on April 10, 2009 at 21:49:59:

I have $125 in cash that I can invest in real estate. What is the best way to make the most profit. I would purchase them through conventional finacing. I was thiking of buying a few homes (loer end homes), lease optioning them out and selling them through the lease option in 3 to 5 years. What do you think?

Re: 125K cash-what is the best way to invest it - Posted by Daisy

Posted by Daisy on May 28, 2009 at 20:58:08:

Crystal,

If you are still looking I have several homes at .30 on the dollar. Let me know.

Re: 125K cash-what is the best way to invest it - Posted by jason mavromat

Posted by jason mavromat on April 20, 2009 at 11:52:14:

we can give you guaranteed 10- 26 % on money with tax deed ventures in Georgia we buy deed regularly here and is very lucrative we do all due dilligence just need extra funding for deals from time to time call if interested or write jason 912 441 6580 creative opportunity investors llc

Re: 125K cash-what is the best way to invest it - Posted by warren

Posted by warren on April 14, 2009 at 06:19:35:

first if you are looking at putting the money to purchase property do that near or within 1 hour drive from you, keeps you in control – but if you want to make great money use it like a hard money lender – I can show you how you can triple that in one year with total control – if your interested send me a line