Your comments on books by Wade Cook - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by Joe Kaiser on October 19, 1998 at 17:26:48:

I’ve been intriqued with the Wadescapades for years and years, and particularly of late, there’s been so much both from him and about him. Yesterdays local paper in fact did a big article on Wade revisiting Lincoln High School, where he attended, and mentioned him giving inspirational talks and handing out free books.

I say “books,” by the way, because if you’ve visited your local bookseller of late you’ll note that Wade has a virtual tidal wave of books crashing onto the scene . . . at least a dozen by my count are now on the bookshelves.

Can someone tell me what happened here?

Did we just witness something big? Wade is said to own a 100 million dollar company with in excess of 500 employees. Is this a “hometown boy makes good” story?

I don’t know if I’ve been in the shadows of a genius caliber businessman who against all odds and early failures has skyrocketed to the top . . . or something else entirely.

I’m just wondering . . . did we witness the stuff legends are made of?

Read any self made mega success guy’s biography and those “early years” chapters all tell of his legal, financial, marital troubles, etc. Could you really differentiate between those stories and Wade’s beginning blunders?

Not sure, but I think we might have seen something big happen here. Scary thought.

Joe

Your comments on books by Wade Cook - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by John (KS) on October 19, 1998 at 13:15:50:

I am almost finished with his “101 ways to buy Real Estate without cash” and it all is easy to comprehend and makes alot of sense. Any comments on why I should not attempt his stratagies?

By the way this is a great book for all beginners.