Your advice for a real estate agent

I’m an online marketing guy who is currently assisting a real estate agent in the Houston, TX area. Two months ago, when I started to work with her, she told me that the sellers’ market currently holding sway in her area is driven largely by an influx of new residents.

However, two months later, I’m now convinced that the largest influence in driving the bull market in Houston comes from real estate investors. That’s why I decided to join this forum. I’m here to do research.

Specifically, I’m looking for any input you can give me regarding your own experience working with real estate agents. Specifically, what do the good ones do that makes you want them to work with you? And what is it about other real estate agents that drives you away from them?

Any insights you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Real estate agents’ motivation is getting paid. So, if you ask an agent to make a bunch of lowball offers, most of which will get rejected, and with the prospect of a 3% commission on a $100k property, they will not be excited.

First, don’t ask an agent to drive you around. Ask for a list of properties in an area, drive by yourself, whittle down the list to 2-3, then ask for a showing.

Second, offer the agent the listing on the resale of the property (assuming a flip), so they make some money.

Third, consider paying the agent a per diem for each offer, whether accepted or not. Like $25, something for their time. If you make 100 offers a month, it’s like having an employee for $2500 banging out offers for you.

A good real estate agent can be a very valuable asset to any investor.

The most important thing is to be honest and upfront. If you want to make many low ball offers explain this to the agent up front.

Many will not work with you, but some will. You can increase the number that will work with you by the suggestions made by William.

The agents workload will also determine who they do and do not want to work with. If making many many offers a newer agent with a smaller book of business may be what you want to target.

A real estate agent always proves to be a help in one way or another. If you are not satisfied with your real estate agent, you should consider hiring another.

The most important thing is to be honest and upfront. If you want to make many low ball offers explain this to the agent up front.

In real estate property the agent must be good in his/her duty.He must be efficient what he doing for own customers and if you not satisfied with your agent or property dealr then you should hier another.

The Real estate agents should be honest and trustworthy.They have a excellent experience of sales marketing,including professional skill and education and knowledge about market.

Yes, a good real estate agent should have good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues. One can also check real estate agent for exciting offers related to purchasing of a property.
Thanks.

Hiring a real estate agent is essential if you have a real estate property that you want to sell. However, before hiring a real estate agent, you should check if he or she has an engaging personality, good communication and listening skills, knowledge of the area, a problem-solving mindset, and strong references, etc.

Always Be Willing to Help
Yes, a positive real estate agent should have always been to help people. If you are willing to cooperate with people with knowledge, skills, or expertise, you will be the initial in mind when they require professional duties or as a criterion. Your influence is built by the things you do, not by what you say.

When you’re looking to buy a house or sell your present one, it’s a good idea to hire a professional real estate agent. My personal experience with a real estate agent was very good.

I have a property in Westminster and sold it to reputable direct buyers since it was not in good condition. It was still good though even I haven’t hired an agent. But my advice for a real estate agent is to study the market and be smart. More importantly, you have to understand your role.

Yearly, countless new rookies show up on the block, but they rarely know what it takes to become a good real estate agent. Because the secret is not what they sell but how they sell. Everyone wants to sell something, so it’s not the intent that counts but how you pitch the sale. Suppose you don’t have an emotional connection to the home in question, or you just pretend to be interested. In that case, the client will notice and leave you without as much as saying goodbye. If you form a bond with your local community, that will go a long way regarding your future success because your immediate customers will be those you know personally and can recommend your services. Also, experienced and wise agents take the time to analyze the current mindset of the market. Therefore, they can predict roughly what direction real estate trends and prices will head. In the real estate industry, knowledge is power, and a piece of helpful advice from a realtor can make fortunes occasionally.

A good real estate agent should directly contact with you regarding all the features and availability of homes in their estate. Everything should be made pretty clear from the very beginning. If you are looking for a real estate agent who will provide you true worth for your search then contact NChevre Park City Utah Real Estate.