Yet.. Another RON LEGRAND ????? - Posted by Chris

Posted by JohnBoy on December 04, 2000 at 24:55:29:

I do not have Legrands courses, but I do know a number of people who do and have been very successful with them. I’ve also heard Legrand speak and what he talks about is pretty much simular to other courses and some of which I do have. I’ve done deals using these techniques and they are far from being difficult to accomplish. I’ve done homes, land and businesses.

If you are having a problem it’s either how you are presenting yourself or you are talking to all the WRONG type of sellers. Or perhaps a combination of both. If you are approaching just any seller trying to do these types of deals you are going to be in for a lot of rejection. This doesn’t work with the average everyday typical seller. You must focus on “MOTIVATED” sellers. If the seller is not motivated you are unlikely to make a deal using creative techniques. The key is looking for “MOTIVATED” sellers, NOT houses. Find the “MOTIVATED” sellers, LISTEN to THEIR PROBLEM, and then come up with a SOLUTION to THEIR PROBLEM that will make a WIN/WIN deal for BOTH, the seller and you!

Once you run into that first “MOTIVATED” seller you will know. The deal will practically close itself if it offers a solution to THEIR PROBLEM! It’s not about YOU, it’s about THEM. You MUST learn to LISTEN to THEIR PROBLEMS and SHUT UP while THEY TALK! LISTEN to what they are saying and then come up with a solution to SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM! Once you LEARN to do that you WILL close deals!

Simply talking to a seller about the way you WANT to buy their property isn’t of any interest to them. Tell them HOW you are going to SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM TODAY! Talking about wanting them to lease option, sell on contract, carry back a second, take their loan over subject to, etc., is like trying to talk to them in Chinese. The typical average seller doesn’t understand any of that stuff. If they did, they wouldn’t NEED someone like you to help them! They could easily solve their own problems if that were the case. The ONLY thing they NEED to know is, WHAT are you going to do for ME to FIX the MESS I’m in???

Yet… Another RON LEGRAND ??? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on November 29, 2000 at 10:37:46:

I have recently been interested in buying the complete Ron Legrand Cash Flow system. I have heard a lot of good things on this board about this course. I am at the point where I am about to order but don?t know what path to take. The course sells for $1197 direct from CRE online. I have noticed that it also is often up for bid on E-bay going for an average of $ 700.00. My question is when ordered direct from Mr. Legrand you get 90 days of a help line where there will be professional investors who will consult you in a deal you might be structuring. Has anyone ever used this service and to what extent do you feel that it was beneficial to your success. My concern is that if I buy second hand I don?t have this consultation option but save roughly $500.00 on the purchase. Any advice both on your experience with the course ( its overall worth ) and my question at hand would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

I MADE 10.5K DURING BOOTCAMP - Posted by will

Posted by will on December 06, 2000 at 14:03:24:

it works. in 97 i attended the flip bootcamp in cleveland , had a home under contract for 15.5k and took the whole bus thru the house to evaluate repairs .to my surprise i got 3 instant offers from bootcamp attendees who were rehabbers ( 25k , 26k and 27k ).i took the offer for 26k becouse the buyer wrote me a 5k check immediately , as earnest money .
same year i quit my job .
ron’s stuff works but sometimes you need to use your own common sense and adapt to market conditions. i paid 9k for all 3 bootcamps and as you see i got my money back while in training .
go for it w/the hotline and make sure you use it intensively .

Re: Yet… Another RON LEGRAND ??? - Posted by Ken - TN

Posted by Ken - TN on December 01, 2000 at 01:55:31:

I’d say pay the extra $500. What $500 when you can could make 10 times or more that amount on a deal. It will be insignificant. I have all 3 of his courses and have been to a wholesale/retail boot camp and also have started with the coaching program. I know that I will be succusssful. One goal I have is to quit my current job before the end of next year.

Ken S.

DREAMER!!! This guy is really out there Chris! - Posted by Duane

Posted by Duane on December 03, 2000 at 22:56:38:

You’d swear this guy is making money!

IT DON"T WORK THAT WAY! I got all 3 courses and sellers laugh their nuts off when I ask them to go this route! It has never even come close to happening believe me. I have tried and tried and even went to church for support. I know it is not a workable program. Please Listen to some solid advise for once in your young life

Duane

Re: DREAMER!!! YES I AM !!! - Posted by Ken TN

Posted by Ken TN on December 04, 2000 at 20:57:57:

You find something wrong with that? I suggust that to find out where your problem is just look in the mirror.
The question is should I or anyone listen to you, one of maybe 2 or 3 negitives about Legrand that I have seen or the hundreds or thousands who are successsful with his methods? I have talked to some. It is a no-brainer. You may also want to take the advice of JohnBoy if you actually return to this forum.

Ken

Re: DREAMER!!! This guy is really out there Chris! - Posted by lou

Posted by lou on December 04, 2000 at 01:09:07:

duane–

I greatly appreciate your honesty. We all need to be tempered at times.

I wonder if there is anything working for you. Are you an active investor? Are you a newbie?

I took the Carlton Sheets course and feel that I have learned alot. To be honest, I’ve yet to do any deals. I still carry many ambitions though. And I feel that I still have so much to learn!

I too have read many good things about the LeGrand Course on this site and have been tempted to purchase it, but dissuaded by the price.

When I read your comments about this not being a workable program, and how you have tried and tried … I wondered… WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT??? What is it that sellers are laughing about? Can you help me to understand? In the back of my mind, I am still tempted to get these courses.

Please tell a little more about your experiences.