Yet.. Another RON LEGRAND ????? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Matt B on November 29, 2000 at 10:55:30:

I purchased the “full package” a couple of years ago and also got the hotline support. I used it 2 or 3 times. It was helpful for getting help on the deals that I discussed with them. It was also nice knowing that help was just a phone call away.

As I was starting out, I found that I could also get tons of free help here. There are many experienced investors who helped me along the way as I got started.

The nice thing about the hotline is that you know that you can talk to a live person on the phone, and as new questions pop into your head, you can ask them. You can also get quick clarity on something you don’t quite understand by asking them to explain in greater detail what they are talking about while on the phone with them. Sometimes, in this discussion board forum, you don’t always get the quickest or most complete reply to your questions. On the other hand, you are able to pick the brains of a large number of professional and part time investors here.

I guess my recommendation would be to simply think about how each forum is handled, then decide which suits your particular way of learning. Good luck!

Yet… Another RON LEGRAND ??? - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on November 29, 2000 at 10:37:06:

I have recently been interested in buying the complete Ron Legrand Cash Flow system. I have heard a lot of good things on this board about this course. I am at the point where I am about to order but don?t know what path to take. The course sells for $1197 direct from CRE online. I have noticed that it also is often up for bid on E-bay going for an average of $ 700.00. My question is when ordered direct from Mr. Legrand you get 90 days of a help line where there will be professional investors who will consult you in a deal you might be structuring. Has anyone ever used this service and to what extent do you feel that it was beneficial to your success. My concern is that if I buy second hand I don?t have this consultation option but save roughly $500.00 on the purchase. Any advice both on your experience with the course ( its overall worth ) and my question at hand would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

Re: Yet… Another RON LEGRAND ??? - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on November 29, 2000 at 12:24:06:

Chris:

If you are going to be a serious investor, it doesn’t matter where you buy the course. If you follow the game plan as laid out in the programs, I mean “follow the course, don’t re-invent the wheel”, a year from now, $500.00 will not mean very much. If you are “teachable, can use some guidance( this will be provided in the courses)”’ then make it easy on yourself. But, if you are serious about investing, do something today. You are wasting time, and, money. You can replace the money(maybe), but, you can’t replace the time.

Good luck, and, good buying/selling,
Bob Taylor…Alabama

Re: Yet… Another RON LEGRAND ??? - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on November 29, 2000 at 11:35:09:

Chris,

If you are not already an CRE Online Insider’s Club member, join for free. There is a special sale for Insider’s Club members only: 10% off any item in the online catalog until Dec. 10th.

Jeanne