writing contracts - Posted by jbrewer

Posted by Sandy on July 02, 2001 at 13:40:57:

The gurus provide the meat and potatoes for what should be in a contract. However, you should find an attorney who is familiar with the legal particulars for the state you want to deal in. That way you will have an “air-tight” contract in your favor.

Sandy

writing contracts - Posted by jbrewer

Posted by jbrewer on July 02, 2001 at 11:45:25:

hello

I was wondering in writing contracts how trusting should I be in writing contracts from what I have learned from courses(i.e. Carelton sheets, Russ Whitney). Anyway I wanted to know if I needed to get an attorney to look ove my contract so that I can have a basic foundation that I can alter upon neccessity. Is it worth spending the extra dough one time to get a lawyer to look at my document or should I take the investment gurus’ worde for it.

Re: writing contracts - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on July 02, 2001 at 16:08:48:

Use whatever contract you have from your “guru” and take it to your attorney so that it can be tailor made for YOU and YOUR STATE!

It’s worth the time and the money, you never know what you could miss, etc. by not having a local real estate attorney review it! It could end up costing you a lot more money IF you don’t get your contracts reviewed!

CAREY