Would Maryland be better for REI? - Posted by Parag

Posted by Peter_MD on April 23, 2003 at 11:41:44:

Parag:

I would have to say I am pretty sure she is not located in Maryland.

She is a visiting speaker for next Monday night’s Baltimore real estate club meeting. She is providing a presentation that is probably similar to the one she provided at the CREOnline Convention last month in Atlanta.

In February, the dynamic duo “Dawn & Sharon” gave their short sale presentation at the Baltimore club and they had to move in more tables to accomodate the crowd.

Really a treat for the small price to attend…and great fellowship with others who have the same interests…

Would Maryland be better for REI? - Posted by Parag

Posted by Parag on April 23, 2003 at 01:15:51:

I am thinking about moving to the Rockville, MD or Gaithersburg, MD. Which is Montgomery county. I know over there houses are typically more expensive. So, in terms of being a realtor it might be better. Even though were I live which is Albany, NY or Saratoga Springs, NY area you have your share of people that earn six figures. If I move there I do plan on getting licensed.

I am also thinking over there, there might be more investment clubs, so that would suite a beginner like me more? I would more likely meet people who are doing what I am interested in like lease options, subject to and flipping.

Parag

Re: Would Maryland be better for REI? - Posted by Peter_MD

Posted by Peter_MD on April 23, 2003 at 08:27:33:

Parag:

…better for REI? … than what?

If you are asking is Maryland better than New York, I’d have to say that it doesn’t work in Maryland…just a little west of Cumberland Maryland is a place called West Virginia…give that area a try. ;-D=

Sure, come on down, there’s room for a least one more rei hopeful.

As Ron LeGrand says, you just might have to add another zero or two to the end of the number…but you already knew that since you are in New York…

BTW, some good REI clubs in Maryland. Charles & Ian Parrish run a good one in Baltimore that will host on Monday evening at 6:30PM (4/28/03), Ms. Vena Jones-Cox (she was a speaker at the CREOnline Convention in Atlanta last month).

Hope to see you there…

Talk to Charles or Ian for more information – 410-426-6000

Re: Would Maryland be better for REI? - Posted by Parag Shah

Posted by Parag Shah on April 23, 2003 at 10:16:36:

Peter:
Is Vena Jones Cox located in the Maryland area? Does she have a real estate club there?

Parag