William Bronchick's courses - Posted by Anthony(FLA)

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 24, 2001 at 01:26:19:

Go to:

http://www.creonline.com/c-181.html

William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by Anthony(FLA)

Posted by Anthony(FLA) on June 23, 2001 at 13:30:52:

Does anyone have any experience with Mr. Bronchicks courses, and could you please state what you like about them. Thanks in advance.

Anthony(FLA)

Re: William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by Anthony(FLA)

Posted by Anthony(FLA) on June 25, 2001 at 02:14:01:

Thanks for responding, I think that I’ll get a couple of his courses tommorrow.

Re: William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by David Minkin

Posted by David Minkin on June 24, 2001 at 24:35:54:

Bill is a Jedi Master! Buy everything you can. I just bought his platinum package.

David Minkin

Re: William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by Stew(NE)

Posted by Stew(NE) on June 23, 2001 at 17:15:49:

I have his Land Trust and LLC course.

I have been abled to form 3 LLC’s using his course without a local Lawyer (I consider Bronchick my lawyer). I did get the local and State Statutes before I proceeded.

He does respond quite well. However, I have some problems getting my question answered when I call his office. They told me to leave my question on his voice mail.

I will be creating my land trust on my own. All the lawyers I have contacted are clueless.

He explains law in a non-intimidating manner.

Go for it.

Re: William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by WilliamGA

Posted by WilliamGA on June 23, 2001 at 14:13:09:

Anthony,

I have all of his courses and they are the best!

While I have bought many courses and books in my 2 years of investing, Bill’s material is the best in my opinion for several reasons.

1. Every course has all of the forms needed to do whatever the course teaches. Not only are there completed examples in the book, but there they are also on CD to print them out to use with your deals.

2. He explains the concepts in easy to understand language. Good if you are a beginner.

3. Most important to me, he is easily accessable by email. I have yet to email him with a question that he has not responded promptly with an answer. Most times, within just a few hours.

In fact, I just got his latest course, Alternative Real Estate Financing, in the mail yesterday. I should finish it up today.

Great Stuff! Order it!

WilliamGA

Re: William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by Richard(NC)

Posted by Richard(NC) on June 23, 2001 at 13:35:21:

I have them and I love them. I have been successful using his contracts.

Good luck!

Re: William Bronchick’s courses - Posted by Roger Williams-FL

Posted by Roger Williams-FL on June 23, 2001 at 22:55:58:

I didn’t see any info about the course that you mentioned “Alternative Real Estate Financing” on this website. Where can I get more info on that course (details and ordering info).