"Will this ad Pull in Response?" - Posted by Rob

Posted by David G. on December 02, 2003 at 16:03:04:

It appears that you have read the book on how to sell home in 5 days.

Ad looks good. Let me know how it goes.

David G.

“Will this ad Pull in Response?” - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on December 02, 2003 at 15:46:00:

“;Will this ad Pull in Response?”;

Posted by Rob on Tue, Dec 2, 2003, 1:34 pm

?FREE 1/m mortgage payment! Rent To Own/Owner Finance Bad Credit OK! 3/4 br 1½ ba, 3 C-Gar, w/fp Zoned Res & Comm on 1 acre! $99,500 or Best Reasonable Offer, Insp Sat/Sun 10-5, Home will be Sold Sun Night to Highest Bidder Call 24 hr rec. msg. 1-866-XXX-XXXX!?

Thanks,

Rob

Re: “Will this ad Pull in Response?” - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on December 02, 2003 at 17:48:32:

?FREE mortgage payment! Owner Finance Bad Credit OK! 3/2/3 Zoned Res & Comm on 1 acre! $99,500 or Best Reasonable Offer, Insp Sat/Sun 10-5, Home will be Sold Sun Night to Highest Bidder Call 24 hr rec. msg. 1-866-XXX-XXXX!?

If you’re considering departing w/the deed, then leave out “rent to own”.

If nobody bids the price you want or can’t come up w/enough down payment money, then keep the deed and do a L/O.

1.5 baths = 2 baths to bring in more calls

“Oh yeah, they [the newspaper] screwed up the copy, sorry”

Just thinking out loud here.

Re: “Will this ad Pull in Response?” - Posted by js-Indianapolis

Posted by js-Indianapolis on December 02, 2003 at 17:21:11:

Are you attempting to run a No Discount ad, or something similar? It looks like an attempt. A poor one. Sorry. You need to more ?sell the sizzle, not the steak.? This benefits, rather than features.

Or is this the 5 day method? I’d do an archive search before you go attmepting that.

I’d suggest you pay the $260 to NoDiscount.com and find out what the ad should really read. It’s a whole system, and each piece has a specific purpose, and works together, for very specific reasons. Sorry, that’s about as much detail as I can give you. In a ritualistic ceremony, I took a sacred oath of secrecy, and was told my throat would be slit from ear to ear should I ever let non members know the secrets.