Wholesaling a Realtor Listed Property - Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI)

Posted by Carey_PA on June 18, 2001 at 13:38:45:

I would just tell them to peek their heads through the windows and see what they can…if they can’t see everything they would/could want to see then tell them to estimate it needs a total rehab. (you should be getting them cheap enough anyway, whereas if they did need a total rehab that you and the investor will still make money)

Maybe you could also take pics with your digital camera when you go see the property with your realtor…

I’m sure Steve will answer this question for you, too.

CAREY

Wholesaling a Realtor Listed Property - Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI)

Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI) on June 18, 2001 at 11:11:45:

If I put in an offer and it is accepted on a property that is listed through a realtor…how do I go about showing this property to the rehabber I am wholesaling it to…do I have to contact the agent and have him show it?

Thanks!
BMP

Re: Wholesaling a Realtor Listed Property - Posted by Kent Cheatham

Posted by Kent Cheatham on June 22, 2001 at 05:06:14:

I would put a clause in that every time a window is seen broken you have the right to go inside to inspect for damage. Then pay a kid $5 to chunk the rock.

Course, this invites vagrants who are partial to cheap wine…and when they pass out they spill it all over the carpets, ya know. So ya better get a clause that includes the seller cleaning the carpets before close, too.

Sorry…couldnt help myself.

Kent

Re: Wholesaling a Realtor Listed Property - Posted by Troy

Posted by Troy on June 19, 2001 at 16:25:57:

Let the Realtor know you are having a home inspection. I use a home inspection clause with my contracts. Let the realtor know the date and time to have the property available. Shouldn’t be a problem.

Good luck

Re: Wholesaling a Realtor Listed Property - Posted by Big Rob

Posted by Big Rob on June 19, 2001 at 01:34:10:

Just write the ability to access the property into your contract. If it is vacant, you should have no prob getting a key.

Good Luck