Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by Jim

Posted by Sherman on May 19, 2005 at 15:38:35:

Is he another “teacher” that does not really show you the most important thing–Where to get the money to do this?

Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by Jim

Posted by Jim on March 15, 2005 at 17:36:55:

Hey all!

I saw this course on apartment investing on ebay by dave lindahl. Does anyone know anything about him? Is he worth studying? The specific course is here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5963699505&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Thanks a Million,
Jim

Re: Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by Kirk

Posted by Kirk on July 13, 2006 at 13:26:56:

I’ve met Dave a couple of times, and have been to one of his bootcamps…seems like a really nice, professional guy, and very knowledgeable on apartments and condo conversions. I, and my business partner(s) plan to partner up with him on a deal or two, maybe more asap. By the way, he will bring money into a deal for you.

Re: Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by george

Posted by george on April 04, 2005 at 17:32:35:

Hi,

David is very good!! but don’t buy his training from an auction source. The prices his training are sold are very high, close to what Dave’s sells in his website PLUS you get ONE YEAR coaching that you don’t get if buying from some place else,

George

Re: Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by CA

Posted by CA on March 16, 2005 at 12:51:58:

I have heard his audio on apartment investing but haven’t bought anything from him. I think he started out rehabbing homes then moved into apartments. Don’t know if I want to recommend him but he seems to be ok. Anybody else you want to buy material from?

Re: Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on April 13, 2005 at 07:12:36:

You actually get one year of MENTORING, rather than coaching. In any case, I agree with George, you definitely want to have the support that is not available if you buy second hand.

Having a mentor that has done it will get you making deals much quicker.

Posted by Alex on March 24, 2005 at 23:20:16:

I have recoreded sound for Dave Lindahl, and other speakers. I have attended numerous Dave Lindahls seminars and studied his matterials. He is a real deal! And I’m not just saying that because I am his sound guy. I talk with other students in the room, and they are absolutely WOWed by how much stuff Dave shares. They frequently compare Daves boot camps to other gurus, and everyone says that they get they get more value from Daves seminars. So, if you’re thinking apartment investing, or want to boost your marketing, go with Dave. You can’t miss.

Posted by Alex on April 13, 2005 at 16:38:21:

Dave’s website is http://www.REMentor.com
It says 6-month mentoring on it, but if you call the office 1-800-649-0133 and say that Alex Galitsky told you about 1-year mentoring, I’m sure they’ll give it to you.

Good luck!

Alex

Where do I sign ? - Posted by Cletus

Posted by Cletus on April 13, 2005 at 16:30:22:

You guys make a good ad team…where do I sign?

:o)

Re: Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by CA

Posted by CA on April 11, 2005 at 23:55:08:

Did his home study go into details on how to buy apt with little or no money? He is also big in market cycle in determining where is the hot market to buy. Did anyone successfully use his techniques to acquire apt. What are some unique techniques(like repair allowance etc.) he is offering if in fact they are different from say Robert Shemin, Peter Conti courses?

Re: Who Knows DAVE LINDAHL? - Posted by Lisa Stubblefield

Posted by Lisa Stubblefield on May 02, 2005 at 24:33:50:

I heard Dave Lindahl speak at an investment club in Houston ages ago. I just attended the Marketing Boot Camp he does with Robyn Thompson. I can not recommend this man enough!! I was more than pleased with the information I just received at this boot camp. When I was there, I asked people about his seminars, and EVERYONE who has attended HIGHLY recommended him. They said his seminar exceeded their expectations and he actually DOES call and email you back!! I intend to go to his apt boot camp as soon as I can. Also, if you ever meet him, you’ll never doubt spending money with him. After working with some other people in the “coaching/mentoring” end of real estate investing, it’s obvious Lindahl is one of the most ethical, genuine people out there. Hey, if you end up working with him, please tell him Lisa Stubblefield recommended him! I want him to know his students really are happy with the service he provides!