who has the best advanced foreclosure course ? - Posted by will

Posted by phil fernandez on December 12, 2000 at 09:55:50:

Anna,

Check the archives about Foreclosureworld. And now they have apparently changed their name again to foreclosureleads. I have not seen one positve comment about them. In fact most post that they are the ultimate scam artists.

Nothing replaces going down to your court house to do your own research. Even if this outfit were legit, the info would have to be old and stale.

who has the best advanced foreclosure course ? - Posted by will

Posted by will on December 08, 2000 at 23:31:31:

who’s is the best ? your input is appreciated .

Opps I See The Confusion - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on December 09, 2000 at 14:12:38:

In response to will my post was titled “Joe Kaiser Does nt.” The nt just means “no text” so someone doesn’t have to go to the message for there is no message.

In rereading my post it does look like my response was Joe Kaiser Doesn’t, LOL, which of course is the furthest from the truth." Joe Kaiser DOES" is what I wanted to say.

Joe has a wonderful course on foreclosures titled " How To Dominate Your Foreclosure Market. " I’ve had the course for two years now and it has made me money. In fact chunks of equity.

It is an advanced course, very cutting edge. Info that you have not seen or even contemplated before.

Sorry for the confusing message that I initially put up to will’s response.

Joe Kaiser Does nt. - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on December 09, 2000 at 06:44:11:

nt.

Re: Opps I See The Confusion - Posted by AnnNC

Posted by AnnNC on December 09, 2000 at 23:07:18:

Phil, remember that tread where you said that you looked
for certain filings, and then a couple of posts from
Georgians said it was not like that there, that there were not the early trigger documents, but that ( I think) the newspaper was the first notice? Just wondering if Kaiser’s
materials are focused on filings that may not be applicable in GA or NC, or if they apply to all states. Thanks.Ann

Re: Joe Kaiser Does nt. - Posted by jackz

Posted by jackz on December 09, 2000 at 11:10:48:

Will
nt= no test

Re: Joe Kaiser Does nt. - Posted by will

Posted by will on December 09, 2000 at 08:44:33:

why not ? then who else does ?

Re: Opps I See The Confusion - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on December 10, 2000 at 12:03:06:

Hi Ann,

In the post that I think you are refering to, I described how I access the files down to the courthouse. I don’t have a specific trigger that I look for a la Joe Kaiser. What I was refering to that I look for is the property location and the amount of equity involved along with the date that the redemption period ends. With this information I can make a quick go no go determination on the specific file.

In Joe’s course he does of course use examples from his own state, Washington. Joe does tell the reader to look for specific triggers in our own states that may be different to get a jump on your competition. The first piece of info that I can get is the summons to the defendent. I can not see this file until the sheriff has delivered the summons to the defendent. But I’m always searching for that clue that will even get me the info sooner. In my area its not that big of a deal as I have little or no competition. Most investors are too lazy to even go down to the courthouse. When I go down to the courthouse I have to sign in and other than lawyers, the only other name I see on this list is mine. LOL.

Foreclosureleads.com any good? - Posted by Anna

Posted by Anna on December 11, 2000 at 19:44:53:

Foreclosureleads.com is a website that says it gives you, for a fee, the info on homeowners in pre-foreclosure. Is their info fresh enough to be useful? Would I do better to run around to courthouses? It’s very tempting to think I could get what I need, all warm & cozy at home, at 3 a.m.