Which course - Posted by Chris

Posted by chris on December 09, 2000 at 14:16:54:

If you haven’t read it yet go to the library or buy a copy of Robert Allen’s Nothing Down to start you off.

If you are starting out and need info to help you figure out the basics go with Bronchick-such as his Nuts and Bolts course. If it is lease options you want, all on your list except Gatten offer l/o courses-although Kaiser’s is more of an intermediate level course. Gatten has his own creation(PACTrust)which you may want to order his book on for about $15 to get some basics on before going for the course.

You may want to start out at the library with some books first to help you find your area of interest. Wade Cook,Robert Shemin,William Nickerson,James Lumley are some authors to look for. When you find your area of interest then you can get to the detailed material on that area-for example fixer uppers are covered by Kevin Myers among others. Nolo Press(www.nolo.com) has a lot of self help legal real estate materials to check out for landlording among other needs. If you do lease options like it sounds like you will judging from the authors you mention above get a copy of Nolo’s “Every Landlord’s Legal Guide” as well as “Landlording” by Leigh Robinson.

You can also use the search function at the top of the page to look for “books” to help you out.

-Good Luck,Chris

Which course - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on December 09, 2000 at 10:07:28:

Considering my need of a course to help me with creative real estate. Which of the following authors have best and easy to follow product? I would like to get the most for my dollar.

Thanks in advance

William Bronchick
Lori Sampson
Ron Legrand
Joe Kaiser
Bill Gatten