Where to shop for BIG Personal Home Mortgage ??? - Posted by Rob MacF

Posted by Rob Macf on November 03, 2000 at 11:42:11:

Ed,
Thank you …I will be in touch with you in the Spring before we go to “house-hunt”. I want to look at the $400k range with an attached “mom-in-law” house. I think by the time I get there with the knowledge I have received from CRE-online, I’ll be ready to make some deals :slight_smile:
Maj Mac

Where to shop for BIG Personal Home Mortgage ??? - Posted by Rob MacF

Posted by Rob MacF on November 01, 2000 at 12:41:41:

Ed (et al),

1. Love the sight …
  2. I am living in what will be a positive cash flow Townhome, looking to move to Hawaii (Military move) and I want to buy to live for three years then retain as rental prop. What’s the best Mortgage for me with Great Credit, Many other Investments, current Property, Excellent Income … but don’t wanna tie up my own money? Thanks.
    Maj Mac, USMC

Re:Where to shop for BIG Personal Home Mortgage?? - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on November 03, 2000 at 09:00:05:

Rob,

It depends on your price range and circumstances. Once you move to Hawaii, you could actually buy with a 100% financing. I wouldn’t make a big deal that in 3 years you want to maintain it as rental property. The fact is, you’re buying it to live in it. You will be OWNER OCCUPIED. When you ask, where to shop for a loan? My suggestion is to find yourself a good mortgage broker and put them to work. When you’re ready, give me a call; I think I can find you one. (smile)

I’m glad you like our site Rob and thanks for joining us,

Ed Garcia