where do i look for startup investments - Posted by isaac

Posted by Tim Walker on September 10, 2004 at 23:49:54:

Isaac,

The best method I have found is contacting property owners who do not currently have their property on the market, but, they are having thoughts about selling. You need to go to your county tax offices and see if they will sell you a copy of the tax digest.

With this information in hand, you can send a direct mail letter/postcard directly to property owners letting them know you currently have funds to invest and ask if they are interested in selling at this time.

I have bought millions of dollars worth of land and property using this simple method. The best part is when you do come across a good deal, it will usually be MUCH more profitable than anything you can find through a Realtor, in the newspaper, or on the internet. Good Luck!

Tim Walker

where do i look for startup investments - Posted by isaac

Posted by isaac on September 08, 2004 at 15:57:32:

i have good credit to buy 1-4 units for investment property

where do i look for deals that make sense the brokers in my area the prices with a broker is very high priced it can cover the mortgage with a 300 in pocket which is a loss if anythink breaks where can i find that normel deals i live in orange county i am looking to buy in suillivan ulster orange for deals that make sense if there is lots of units i would buy out ny tho pls help me finding my first home that makes good income u can email me

Re: where do i look for startup investments - Posted by samson

Posted by samson on September 09, 2004 at 03:28:03:

why not try www.realtor.com and look for 1 - 4 families in those areas.

Re: where do i look for startup investments - Posted by isaac

Posted by isaac on September 09, 2004 at 08:01:48:

i tryed with realtor.com
the price is so high where can i look for sale by owner

Re: where do i look for startup investments - Posted by Fred

Posted by Fred on September 10, 2004 at 19:55:44:

If you are looking for For Sale by Owner Properties, try www.fsbo.com or www.forsalebyowner.com as a starting point.