What's the best way to learn quickly?! - Posted by TR

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 02, 2002 at 16:25:41:

TR----------------

I suggest that you read my post “beginners success” which is a response to Brent’s question on September 1, 2002 posted at 18:40, I believe.

Good InvestingRon Starr******

What’s the best way to learn quickly?! - Posted by TR

Posted by TR on September 02, 2002 at 12:28:21:

I am new to rei education. I am charged up about it, and want to explore it more and more. I am tempted to buy a package course, but also hesitant just now since i really don’t know who’s who or what is best.

I am wondering what track to take, and how to get started correctly. Any help appreciated.

TR

Re: What’s the best way to learn quickly?! - Posted by Brad (IL)

Posted by Brad (IL) on September 09, 2002 at 17:08:52:

Bite the bullet and get a good course. All the information you need is laid out for you. That way you will get all the important information you need to know to actually DO a deal. You will see plenty of returns from the initial investment of buying a good course.

If you are a beginner, learn lease options. IMHO, LO’s are the lease risk highest return investment strategy, given the amount of effort you put into it.

Get one used on eBay if you’re just starting out. All the stuff you see on infomercials can be bought at a fraction of the cost on eBay.

Either way, you will need to spend the time and a little money on your education. You get what you pay for. If you try to learn on your own, you WILL make many costly mistakes.

Brad