what would u do? - Posted by wayne- pa

Posted by raclette grills on February 07, 2006 at 06:17:33:

what’s the best grill brinkmann grills napoleon grills george foreman grills great outdoors grill company high quality grills lincoln county grill ruidoso grill teeth spitfire grill charbroil grills charbroil grill parts sunset grill restaurant catering grills where can i buy gas grills online george foreman grill instructions grill guards qdoba mexican grill sub grills barbecue grill sale bone fish grill ducane gas grill gas grills fire magic barbeque grill roadhouse grill tec infrared grills auto grills iced out grills gas barbecue grill stainless steel grill barbeque grill johnny’s grill billet grills qdoba mexican grill grill light billet grills stainless steel gas grills lincoln county grill ruidoso nelly grills great outdoors grill panini grill

what would u do? - Posted by wayne- pa

Posted by wayne- pa on February 13, 2005 at 18:49:27:

I have a deed given to me on a duplex that needs about 10K in rehab and is 5 months behind on payments. I have started the short sale neg. with the bank. 1/2 is rented currently for $650/month the othe is empty. After repairs market rent will be $950 each.

While waiting for the bank should I just sit or start cleaning out the place and painting?

Re: what would u do? - Posted by IA Jeff

Posted by IA Jeff on February 14, 2005 at 17:08:35:

I think you may have shot yourself in the foot if the deed is recorded. The bank will not short sale the house to the owner (you) if they find out you have the deed.

Jeff

Re: what would u do? - Posted by abstract

Posted by abstract on February 13, 2005 at 19:34:56:

2 cents
If you have deed to the property it is yours to to do what is fit to bring your desired outcome if recorded. I would not wait on the bank, the theory being altough you are trying to negotiate short sale, bank might not see things your way and deny short sale, and if title has changed hands not through a Land-trust the bank may very well exercise due on sale clause, so i would do my repair work and prepare my finance when they opt D.O.S. clause. Its already your property, hopefully you have searched title for any encumberances.

Re: what would u do? - Posted by JR_FL

Posted by JR_FL on February 13, 2005 at 19:32:35:

Why spend money until you find out whats up