What do I do now ? - Posted by Tony Manning

Posted by Eva on August 09, 2002 at 10:27:08:

I am worried about you. Email me and I will try to help. I AM NOT a counselor, just someone who cares. evajean880@msn.com

What do I do now ? - Posted by Tony Manning

Posted by Tony Manning on August 08, 2002 at 15:10:41:

I am in a very bad situation I have just been forclosed on 2 of my rentals my credit is now ruined, I have less than 100 dollars in my savings, and am very close to losing my Goverment job due to bad credit,real estate is my life this is all I want to do, I know I cant get any loans not even hard money loan because I just recently loss my rentals, what can I do to get back on my feet and say my life ?, I will never give up, but I am just so frustrated because I dont know what to do.

Re: What do I do now ? - Posted by MikeD

Posted by MikeD on August 10, 2002 at 12:27:47:

Tony - you say you lost 2 of your rentals. Do you have others? Look at some of the lease-option ideas on this board and the other boards. See if you can’t get started again. Many of those on this board started in worse shape than you are now. Get a copy of some motivational book (like Rich Dad, Por Dad, etc.) and get yourself out of the blue funk in which you find yourself. Ignore Chuck, I believe he was incredibly harsh. Talk about kicking a man when he is down!!! As you have said, don’t ever give up!!! Look for a new way to get started over again. There are plenty of ways listed on this site. Don’t give up your dreams.