What Do Hard Money Lenders Pay?? - Posted by Bob-TX

Posted by Dennie on December 12, 2002 at 14:26:16:

They usually loan 65 percent of the after repaired value.

What Do Hard Money Lenders Pay?? - Posted by Bob-TX

Posted by Bob-TX on October 29, 2002 at 13:41:59:

Can anybody tell me, generally, how much most hard money lenders pay for their funds? We have a possible opportunity to broker a large amount of capital for this ultimate use and are wondering what is “typical” for other asset based lenders.

Re: What Do Hard Money Lenders Pay?? - Posted by Jasonrei

Posted by Jasonrei on November 05, 2002 at 24:55:39:

Bob, come up with any numbers yet? I hinted at numbers with my hard money lender but he wouldn’t tell me.

Re: What Do Hard Money Lenders Pay?? - Posted by Dennie

Posted by Dennie on October 31, 2002 at 17:59:03:

I know several hard money lenders who just broker private money. They find private lenders who will actually lend the money. Usually this is a one note one house deal. The private lenders earn 12 to 15 percent and the broker receives points.

Business Proposal - Posted by Lewis Goitia Martinez

Posted by Lewis Goitia Martinez on May 25, 2003 at 09:46:49:

Hello there,

My name is Lewis Goitia and I have a lending money company in Venezuela with three years on the road which I would really like to expand due the high demand that We actually have. That?s why I would to propose you a couple of things:

1- You invest money into my company and I can give you a piece of it, 20%, 30%, 40%, until 50%, depending what you bring to the table.
2- If you are not interested in my first proposal, I propose you I can find hundreds of clients for you with several kind of collaterals depending of the loan amount, and you can give me a commission for each loan We get trough. ( We can discuss it ).

There are two good things of investing money into my company:

1- The interest that We charge which is 19% monthly (228% annually).
2- Once We have started you will get paid every two weeks until the end of the loan term.

Please let me know if you are interested, and if you require further information.

Thank you very much for your time.}

Lewis Goitia Martinez.
Inversiones Best Way C.A.

Re: What Do Hard Money Lenders Pay?? - Posted by Randall Byrd

Posted by Randall Byrd on December 11, 2002 at 20:14:57:

What LTV % do they loan and is it against the retail price after repairs