Well rights?? - Posted by Judy

Posted by C_lo on January 30, 2005 at 19:22:47:

Could you give us a hint as to where this property is located ? Without any other information I’d say It’s worth between $100 and $1,000,000.00

Well rights?? - Posted by Judy

Posted by Judy on January 30, 2005 at 18:40:29:

I am looking at a property with two side by side 60 x 160 lots. They have seperate septics but used one well. Can I sell these seperately with sharing the well? One lot has a nice mobile but the other one is not in the best shape. Age is 1972 and 1992. What do you feel these properties would be worth?? I appreciate your help! Thanks - Judy

Re: Well rights?? - Posted by Greg¶

Posted by Greg¶ on February 07, 2005 at 13:50:51:

“They have seperate septics but used one well. Can I sell these seperately with sharing the well?”

The person to ask is the local zoning officer. Around me, no way would you ever be allowed to have 2 properties share one well (what happens when the one paying for the electric to run the well moves out and gets the electric shut off?) But anything may be possible–you have to ask the right person.

Re: Well rights?? - Posted by Judy

Posted by Judy on January 31, 2005 at 06:20:53:

Hello - I am sorry! I am new at real estate investing. The location is Carroll County, Augusta, Ohio, 44607. Thanks for your help! Judy