Welcome to the forum - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on October 14, 1998 at 17:33:16:

Welcome to the cash flow forum. As Terry mentioned, this forum is for “PAPER” oriented questions. Everyone’s contribution is valuable and valued. Your questions and responses help to educate everyone. As the forum “Host”, let me know how I view that title. It doesn’t mean I have all the answers or that this is a podium or seminar. Your input and insights are needed just as much as your questions. This is a synergistic collective consciousness. A “brainstorming” session with the contributors to this site that I have come to respect.

To me it’s like the host of a party. I try to make sure all the guests have a good time.

I’ve always liked the story (I believe a true one) about the truck that was stuck under the overpass. As the “experts” gathered and discussed how to cut the top off of the Semi or whether to cut away the concrete, a little boy wandered up and asked “Can’t you just let some air out of the tires?” Sometimes the clear uncluttered question or response can be a lesson for all.

Please post your responses as opposed to Emailing me directly. My “inbox” has 158 messages right now. Most of those are questions that should be posted for both the education and input of all involved. A few have personal details, but most could be posted and would benefit all. I’m not sure if the board allows an anonymous post now, but you could email me and I will post it if you do not want your name known.

Some of these posts I will put up in the next week or if you have sent me an email I haven’t had time to respond to, you may want to post it to the group now. Thanks for your participation.