Welcome to the CREOnline Real Estate Investing Forum

Hey everyone.It’s me John…I’m 27 years old.Working as marketing agent… :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so excited to be a part of this forum and networking!

It’s really a great platform !

I am a Professional Engineer & Home Inspector.

We believe that real estate is a higher calling than other “jobs”, and it is an opportunity to save lives by mentoring and serving our clients. We are here to change how real estate is done.
To know more visit : https://www.homemedicce.com/

1 Like

Hi, my name is Steve Groom with Maryland Home Buyers in Baltimore, MD.

Please contact me with any deals on single family homes in the Baltimore area.

Maryland Home Buyers
(410) 657-2523

Same here. I was wondering the same thing.

Thank you. I have invested in the most famous, modern and beautiful city of UAE; Dubai in the Luxurious Apartments in Dubai. You will also love them

Thank you so much for creating a platform to discuss about real estate opportunities, news & build network. Glad to be a part of CREOnline Forum.
Let me introduce about myself. I’m Mounika, from Hyderabad. Working in Real Estate sector since 2018. I have sold 150+ Plots in Shadnagar.

1 Like

Thanks for your information
regards : Bu Abdullah
https://drbuabdullah.com/bu-abdullah-real-estate/

Add Al Khor Tower, Bldg B5 - Suite No. G1, Ajman, UAE
phone no. 503555581

Thank you for providing such an amazing platform for online auctions company. It is a great help.

Thank you very much for your great information. This is helpful for everyone.

CBI Caribbean is a citizenship firm that provides a range of professional services to our private clients including the acquisition of alternative residence or citizenship as well as real estate. Visit our website for more details and use the contact form for any inquiries.

Hi,
I’m new to this forum.
Thank you for providing a forum for people to talk about real estate opportunities.

Thank You for welcome me

We are Oberoi Realty and we deal in flats in Mumbai in a prime location. Anybody intrusted Explorer 3 & 4 BHK luxury apartments at Elysian by Oberoi Realty, Goregaon East. Feel free to contact us and visit our website.

Elysian by Oberoi Realty | Real Estate Developer in Mumbai

Hi! Thank you for welcoming me. I am really fond of real estate so I decided to join in kind of forum. I remembered how I get started in real estate investing, I thought I couldn’t do it but I did. It is really important to understand the current real estate market trends, detriments, housing conditions, property taxes, and so on. It really helps me understand the real nature of real estate investing as well as property management.

By the way, I currently have a project in New Jersey and Columbus, Ohio. Please feel free to reach me if you have any deals in the said area regarding for sale homes. Thank you. Here are my telephone numbers - Columbus Ohio- 614-739-0868, and New Jersey- 908-213-5888.

Very Excited to Build Relationships here at this Forum. I am an investor based in NC.
HomeBuyer in Catawba County NC

Investment? real estate is the key buy a property that can can keep and prosper you.

Hello! I’m glad to join your community:)

Hello,

I am also glad to be here

Hello, Abdullah

What do you think about real estate in Dubai for investing? I was comparing property prices in Dubai (UAE) and realized that the market is growing by about 10% annual. Prices i looked at the site real estate agency in Dubai https://www.axcapital.ae/
What do you think about investing in properties?

1 Like