We Are Thankful... - Posted by Terry and J.P.

Posted by ScottE on November 26, 1998 at 12:59:52:

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you two for this website. Although I have been trying to ‘educate’ and start starting my REI, until I stumbled upon this site I had not gotten my butt in gear. Perhaps it is true, “When the student is ready, the teacher(s) will appear”. I have made some mistakes in my first few deals (JPiper can attest to that), but at least I am doing something, thanks to you and the knowledgeable folks on this website.

Thank you again

Scott

We Are Thankful… - Posted by Terry and J.P.

Posted by Terry and J.P. on November 26, 1998 at 10:42:41:

We are thankful for the many new friends we have made–right
here on the site–over the past three years. Some of these
friendships will last forever.

We are thankful that the friends we have made here so willingly
share their vast knowledge and experience with others through
the news group, the chat room, and by contributing articles.

We are thankful that the information offered here has changed
thousands of lives for the better.

We are thankful to be entering our 4th year on the internet,
so we can continue to offer all of you the information and
knowledge you seek and, perhaps, just one new idea or insight
that will help you improve your life forever…

Happy Thanksgiving.

Terry and J.P. Vaughan

Re: We Are Thankful… - Posted by DanM(OR)

Posted by DanM(OR) on November 28, 1998 at 12:08:11:

Terry, JP, and Others,

Thank you for changing my life. Not much else to say.

This site and the books, courses, and people here, have changed the way I look at life and the way I live my life. It will never be the same.

Thank you!

Dan

It Sure Is Nice… - Posted by J Hyre in Ohio

Posted by J Hyre in Ohio on November 28, 1998 at 07:15:29:

It is WAY refreshing to hear people be thankful for living in the best time and place in history of Man. It is also great to see people taking advantage of this unprecedented prosperity (Like through this website…). What a contrast to the constant whining and demands for unearned “entitlements” that one usually hears.

I wish you all the best and hope that we all have as much or more to be thankful for a year from now.

Re: We Are Thankful… - Posted by Roy

Posted by Roy on November 28, 1998 at 05:38:55:

Very Thankful for this site and the contributers.
I have learned and used information and some books, courses from site and bought houses with that info.
Roy
From
Pinellas Park, Fl

I am thankful - Posted by Jeff_Dallas

Posted by Jeff_Dallas on November 27, 1998 at 20:56:40:

Thank you JP and Terry for providing this forum.

In the 10 short months or so that I’ve been visiting your site, I’ve made more new friends who share similar interests than I would have imagined possible.

There’s not been a single time that I’ve come here, that I haven’t left enriched with either a new idea or a new friend.

For this I’m thankful

I Am Thankful… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on November 27, 1998 at 17:48:08:

Thanks to both you…JP and Terry…for providing the time, effort, and resources necessary to provide this website.

I too have made many new friends and acquaintenances. I have also benefitted directly from information provided on or through this site.

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and will have a great Holiday Season.

Jim Piper

Re: We Are Thankful… - Posted by Barbara (ME)

Posted by Barbara (ME) on November 27, 1998 at 16:39:42:

Too stuffed with turkey yesterday to post this :slight_smile:
However, let me add my name to the gratitude list because this site led me to a new and profitable career. I have had the pleasure of meeting JP and hope to meet Terry someday. And to Lonnie…what can I say? Thanks to all.
Barbara (ME)

Re: We Are Thankful… - Posted by Jen (NE)

Posted by Jen (NE) on November 27, 1998 at 13:05:18:

Thank you so much for this website and to all that help out us newbies. I cannot wait until I am seasoned enough with my RE investing that I can, in turn, help out others. Thanks again!

All of you are a blessing - Posted by Lette

Posted by Lette on November 26, 1998 at 22:55:49:

Thanks JP and Terry. Thanks for wanting so badly to share your knowledge that you were motivated to help others and start this site.

Re: We Are Thankful… - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on November 26, 1998 at 22:36:11:

Thanks so much for this website. It is by far the best one out there on REI. Also thanks to everyone who contributes to this site by posting info and articles. My REI knowledge has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to this website.

Happy Turkey Day!

I AM Thankful… - Posted by Scott(AK)

Posted by Scott(AK) on November 26, 1998 at 15:45:49:

For JP and Terry providing this website. I also am Thankful for the many friends I have mede on the site. I am truly Thankful for being one of those many thousands who now sees a light at the end of the tunnel because of the things I have learned either from this site or from the people I have met because of this site.

Thank you all for being there when we need you. Last year I probably could have listed and Thanked everyone who had helped BY NAME. This year…I wouldn’t even dream of trying…I am positive someone would be left out.

I don’t know how many times I had been dealing with an issue, popped on the News Group, and someone had posted even one little post they probably had no idea someone would need in such a way.

I have many things to be Thankful for and only see years ahead with even more. Life IS good and a big portion of it stems from this site and the folks that surround it.

Thanks JP and Terry! Have a wonderful Holiday season.

Scott(AK)

No…Thank You. - Posted by FJW

Posted by FJW on November 26, 1998 at 13:41:36:

It’s an amazing thing. Free Enterprise. Find a need and fill it. That’s exactly what you did and that’s one of the many things I’m thankful for.

Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving.

FJW

Re: We Are Thankful… - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on November 26, 1998 at 12:30:26:

I to want to thank you for this website. I found this site by luck. I was looking for something on real estate investing on a search engine and right before leaving the site, I saw the link to this site and since then there hasn’t been a day that I haven’t been on this site. Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU. Without this site I wouldn’t be on my way to starting a career in real estate investing. Unfortunately, I have to work today, but I promised myself with the help of the people on this site and a lot of hard work, next year I’ll be in business for myself and a lot richer. Thank you again.

Re: THANK YOU JP & TERRY!!! - Posted by Freddy Wells(OK)

Posted by Freddy Wells(OK) on November 26, 1998 at 11:28:30:

The appreciation is mutual. I, myself, had always wanted to invest in real estate. I didn’t know where to start until I came across this web site. If it wasn’t for this web site, I wouldn’t have had access to the vast amount of knowledge that really got me going in the business I wanted to tackle. I have got the money I have invested in books, tapes and seminars ten fold through the investments I have made thus far and I owe my success mainly to the info received from this web site. I attended Lonnie’s seminar in Virginia during October and made a commitment to buy at least one mobile home within a month and three by the end of the year.

I have already purchased one home and one home/lot combo. I should have number three (my goal) by the 5th of December. I firmly believe you make your profit when you buy and I flat “stole” these two purchases. I will post the success story when I sell the two homes…I am keeping the lot as my first “money machine” for life. If it wasn’t for this web site, I would probab

Running Dog Capitalist - Posted by J Hyre in Ohio

Posted by J Hyre in Ohio on November 28, 1998 at 07:19:12:

YES! Enjoy your Friedman/Rand reading over the weekend!