Very Nervous...about investing/CS/etc. - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Draino Schroeder on November 01, 1998 at 18:30:24:

Buying Carleton Sheetas course is the best thing I have ever done! My brother is also in with me on these great deals. We have bought 7 rental units in the past 6 months and are in the process of buying another house. It just gets easier and easier with each property that is purchased. Almost all of our properties have been bought with no money down. Carleton’s course got us started on the road to financial independence. We are planning to “retire” from the corporate world in 3 to 5 years!! Its up to you to make the decision. Why be a wage slave the rest of your working years?? Good Luck!!!

Very Nervous…about investing/CS/etc. - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on October 25, 1998 at 06:42:59:

Hi everyone and thanks for all the great posts. I am, however, still very nervous about this, I think, though it is an excited nervous. I am on the fence about CS and buying the course. I, too, don’t have $180 to throw away with a new house, wife and young son to spend what little money we have on. Please advise, I’m ready to do whatever it takes but only wisely. Your comments and wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Very Nervous…about investing/CS/etc. - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on November 01, 1998 at 11:21:03:

There is a 30-day money back guarantee. If you buy it on credit card, you get protected there too.

Re: Very Nervous…about investing/CS/etc. - Posted by John

Posted by John on October 25, 1998 at 11:11:55:

The CS course does come with a money back guarantee, so you can return it for a refund if you are not satisfied with it. On the other hand, if you’re sure you want to purchase the course, it is available via an internet auction service for less. It’s firstauction.com - look under home and leisure, gift ideas, I think. You can usually buy it for the opening bid price of $80 or so, I seem to remember. However, my understanding is that there is no money back guarantee when purchased from firstauction.com.

Re: Very Nervous…about investing/CS/etc. - Posted by Clare

Posted by Clare on October 28, 1998 at 17:48:07:

I purchased the CS course and found it to contain a wealth of information. I’m working my way thru the course for a second time. I have not yet attempted to buy a property using the techniques taught. Like anything else some people will be better at it than others. Some will be more motivated than others and some probably won’t even finish the course. My advice to you would be to decide how motivated you are with regards to being a real estate investor/landlord. It’s a work program not a get rich quick without work program. If you serious about beginning than go with your desire and dreams. Don’t expect to get something for nothing and you won’t be disappointed.

Re: Very Nervous…about investing/CS/etc. - Posted by Draino Schroeder

Posted by Draino Schroeder on November 01, 1998 at 18:43:15:

Buying Carleton’s course was the best thing I have ever done! My brother also bought the course and got hooked on real estate investing. We have purchase 7 rental units in the past 6 months and most of them have been no money down or cash back at closing. Another opportunity came up last week and we are again buying a house. The more properties you purchase the easier it gets! We are planning to have the ability to leave the corporate world “retire” in 3 to 5 years. We are well on our way. The decision is yours. Why be a “wage slave” for the rest of your working years. Make a plan to become financially independent and then go do it. Good Luck!!!