Two Stupid Newbie Questions... - Posted by Arce

Posted by EWest (MI) on May 01, 2002 at 22:48:58:

I am so glad I went to worthknowing.com after reading this post!!! I just noticed that I have one error on my credit report…says I am deliquent on my student loan…VERY deliquent…I am not scheduled to start paying on it until Sept. of THIS year…just talked to them on the phone yesterday and had no idea…says I have been 90+ days late MANY times. Gotta get that striaghtened out tomorrow!

Eric

Two Stupid Newbie Questions… - Posted by Arce

Posted by Arce on May 01, 2002 at 22:01:37:

Hello everyone. I have two questions, I am wondering if there are any websites I can visit that have a listing of homes that are under forclosure. I have noticed alot of sites however you have to supply a credit card in order to view the different homes.

My second question involves something a little different where can I obtain a copy of my credit report online… Oh and yup you guessed it i’m trying to obtain that for free to… Thx for helping me with these two stupid questions…

Re: free credit reports - Posted by Gib

Posted by Gib on May 02, 2002 at 24:03:28:

You can get unlimited access to your Equifax and Experian reports for 30 day free trials. HTH.

Gib

No question is stupid - Posted by mcc

Posted by mcc on May 01, 2002 at 22:23:46:

As far as foreclosure sites go all the ones I know you have to pay but others here may know different.

I’ve gotten a free report at worthknowing.com.

Good luck

MCC

Re: No question is stupid - Posted by arce

Posted by arce on May 07, 2002 at 07:12:37:

Thx for the informations… :>)