Trouble - Posted by Mike

Posted by Ray on June 25, 2001 at 22:00:08:

Mike, Hope you didn’t pay a lot of money for that option. Taking title to such a property opens a “can of worms”, You going to sell"subject to tenants rights" And what about when you have to give the new buyer “possession”? Going to throw the keys to the buyer and run. :slight_smile: Sorry Mike, couldn’t help but see some humor in this situation. But seriously, suggest you try to sell the OPTION to a rehaber, and go on your way. Life is too short etc.etc…Post and let the group know what you decided to do. I, for one would be very interested to know how you handled this. Good luck, Ray

Trouble - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on June 25, 2001 at 19:14:32:

I have a question, I put an option on a junker and intend to flip it to a rehaber. the problem is that this house used to be a rental, the people that lived there have not paid rent in the last three months.
The owner told them to leave, had the power cut off, and put new locks on the door, But these people keep going through the window, and they refuse to leave. They live by candle light. And I am told are very dangerous, crack head types. What steps would you take in this situation?
Thanks, Mike.

Re: Trouble - Posted by sammy

Posted by sammy on June 26, 2001 at 16:35:10:

If you are really interested in the property , I would call the cops to remove those people there. I myself is interested in purchasing urban develpment homes