To The Investors who Mail out Postcards.... - Posted by PJ

Posted by Jonathan Rexford on November 08, 2004 at 11:36:20:

I have been using USPS site for post card mailing. I guess I am a little dumbfouned in the cost of the card. So the way I am reading is that he buys the cards 5K at a time for 265.00 Runs lables or prints on card and buys the postage for the cards? is that correct?

To The Investors who Mail out Postcards… - Posted by PJ

Posted by PJ on November 05, 2004 at 14:58:41:

What is your average cost per post card mail out?

I am thinking of sending out 4x6 postcard mailouts.

Also, where are you getting the mailing lists & how good has your response been?

Cheers!

Re: To The Investors who Mail out Postcards… - Posted by DEVON

Posted by DEVON on November 05, 2004 at 15:20:49:

I pay $265.00 for 5,000 full color 4x6 post cards. The mailing cost is 23 cents per post card. the response rate is not that great but They did generate some possible deals. Out of 1000 mailed probably got around 25 calls. Most of the calls were to late for us to help only had a week or less until court date. We did however close a deal. So to mail or not to mail? I say mail as much as your pocket can stand.The deal we got was a $30,000 deal.

Re: To The Investors who Mail out Postcards… - Posted by PJ

Posted by PJ on November 05, 2004 at 16:43:43:

Devon - thanks for the reply.

Your printing cost was: $265 + .23 cents per post card for postage.

Is that correct?

What about the cost of the mailing lists, sorting, stamping address lables, casting etc … ? Or is that included in the .23 cents / card ?

PJ

Re: To The Investors who Mail out Postcards… - Posted by Devon

Posted by Devon on November 08, 2004 at 05:27:51:

Here in Broward County FL there’s a service called real estate info world.com that allows me to run comps and it had a default selection so I can print labels to people in foreclosure automaticly. Simply click on foreclosures then click print 3-up and there you have it. But no this was not included in the 265/.23 it’s an additional 99.00 a month

That’s interesting… - Posted by PJ

Posted by PJ on November 08, 2004 at 09:04:44:

Devon - That’s nice that you can print those label’s right off the net, I’ll have to check it out.

My cost is running at .24 cents/4x6 postcard including:

printing, mailing list, inkjet printing address + postage label, sorting, casting & mailing out!

So, I’m just wondering if anyone else has gotten it any cheaper or if this is a good deal?