Title companies in NJ? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on June 21, 2001 at 14:20:12:

I posted this again today. For some reason the system didn’t notify (or maybe it was MSN’s messenger service) me of responses to this post. So just ignore the one further up. Thanks again.

Title companies in NJ? - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on June 20, 2001 at 16:35:40:

Do any of you NJ Investors recommend a good and reliable Title company that can perform searches in 3-5 (preferably 3) days? These guys should be professional and return phone calls. I’ve had a difficult time finding a Title co. that can perform the 60 yr. searches in 3 days AND conduct themselves in a profesional manner whereas I get my phone calls returned.

Thanks alot.

Re: Title companies in NJ? - Posted by Rene Perrin

Posted by Rene Perrin on June 21, 2001 at 07:08:21:

Try Cambridge Title in Millburn- 973-379-8333. Ask for Lisa and tell her Rene Perrin referred you. They are very professional and are familiar with investor type transactions.

Three days is pretty quick these days especially with the refi boom going on.

Title Services of NJ… - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on June 20, 2001 at 19:03:58:

is the company I’ve used for years. They are in East Brunswick. Ask for Izzy Teitelbaum. Tell him Ben sent you. Very professional, sometimes even personally hand delivers expedited jobs, (along with some pumpkin pies at Thanksgiving!). Three days is fast but if anyone can do it, Izzy can (teitel is his middle name!).

Re: Title companies in NJ? - Posted by NJDave

Posted by NJDave on June 20, 2001 at 18:02:29:

I’m sure that John Bittel would know. jbittel@yahoo.com