Thought for the day.... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Zidzi on July 17, 2001 at 24:06:00:

Hi Ed
Thanks to the Lenders’ Seminar, the follow up Mentor program which I am currently going thru’ with you and also Terry’s “Paper Into Gold” Course I have thrown off the bowlines and sailed away from the safe harbor.
My sails billow from the trade winds and I am finally on my way to the rest of my creatively structured financial future. Of course I feel so much braver knowing that (there by the Grace of God go I) and also your powerful support so generously given and way beyond the $ value has made me a better investor. I now see opportunities where I once saw problems. I enjoy the challenges that beset every deal where once I felt frustrated. I have learnt the art of walking away from “may-be” deals so that I can use my time more fruitfully on deals that I only now recognize thanks to your sharpening my instincts.

Ed and Terry I have recommended the seminar to so many RE Investors (who can’t wait to come) that I may have sold out your next one.

I say this with all sincerity, after the first day I could have left and still felt my money was well spent.

I am saving my master review until after the three months of mentorship.

Until then, Happy investing everyone.
Zidzi

Thought for the day… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on July 15, 2001 at 15:31:35:

Thought for the day?.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.

Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)