Those Foreclosure Companies??? - Posted by Logan-Ohio

Posted by ilmcdowell@yahoo.com on November 29, 2007 at 09:53:13:

Get an Purchase /Earnest Money Agreement from a local contract store ( i.e. Steven/Ness). Find a title company that is reputable, have your friend sign and deliver. My hope is that you are interested in purchasing the home or helping him find an investor

Those Foreclosure Companies??? - Posted by Logan-Ohio

Posted by Logan-Ohio on November 28, 2007 at 16:30:34:

My friend has a house going into foreclosure(he was served with a 28 day reply from the court. he has been getting slammed wiht letters from all these Foreclosure companies ETC.

They have been calling him also saying that he can save his house or Postpone the court process 6 to 8 months if he does not want to keep the house.

So my question is, How are they going to postpone the process till sheriffs Auction for 6 to 8 months?

open title with a contract to Sell to YOU - Posted by Truth Teller

Posted by Truth Teller on November 28, 2007 at 19:31:37:

One way I help post pone is I open title with a Earnest Money Contract to BUY the house… if there is equity then this is a posible solution to STALL the sale… but all those Foreclosure compaies are likely tryong to buy his home subject to the existing mortgage or they are LEAD sources for Bankruptcy attorneys…

Much beeter to let the house go and save his credit… SHort sale or subject to sale are good options if he has some room for profit to the investors.

Re: open title with a contract to Sell to YOU - Posted by Logan-Ohio

Posted by Logan-Ohio on November 29, 2007 at 08:03:35:

How can I go about opening the title? What is the process? Thanks