The Young Bucks Are Here - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by GL(ON) on April 12, 2002 at 21:45:28:

; )

The Young Bucks Are Here - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 12, 2002 at 21:16:52:

It was good to see so many young people at the recent CREOnline convention. Marcos,Brian Powers, Matt, Nate, Greg ( Redline ) Juan and a bunch more. These are the up and commers.

Just seemed like a few conventions ago the up and commers were Steve Cook, Hal Roark HR, William GA., Terry (Houston ), the Randles and others. Now I go to them for advice.

Just nice to see the progression and the fact that age has no bearing at all to success.

Re: The Young Bucks Are Here - Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI)

Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI) on April 13, 2002 at 14:56:18:

Phil:

With yourself and the young bucks of yesterday (or is it yesteryears…LOL!) always so willing to share your knowledge with others, it is pretty hard for us “younger” ones not to succeed.
Thanks!
BMP

Re: The Young Bucks Are Here - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on April 13, 2002 at 24:23:21:

Phil that brings up some questions about this years covention. Who won the blue vase award. I think it was Steve Cook in 1999. A lady can’t remember her name won in 2000.

Remember JP and others took pictures and posted from the conventions In Las Vagas and Dallas. Would be nice to see that done again.

Anyway Phil you got me thinking of the good times we all have had at the conventions

investorrob