The Stefanchik Method /Comments Anyone? - Posted by kdimm

Posted by Lamont D. Taggart on February 19, 2000 at 14:06:28:

I believe that this book is very educational and well worth the $25 I purchased it for. Like Jim said previously,there needs to be a considerable amount of time spent at the courthouse.The hardest part of the Stefanchik Method is recording all of the information from the computers.This is a system in which discipline plays a big role.If you don’t have the time, it will be very hard to succeed because this is very tedious work yet very rewarding.My only inquiry with this system is that I wonder if their is an easier way of downloading the list of personally held mortgages?

The Stefanchik Method /Comments Anyone? - Posted by kdimm

Posted by kdimm on February 16, 2000 at 11:07:20:

Would apreciate any feedback positive or negative that anyone could give me on this book.

Thanks,

Kdimm

Re: The Stefanchik Method /Comments Anyone? - Posted by Russell Medcalf

Posted by Russell Medcalf on December 07, 2000 at 12:29:34:

DO NOT BUY the Stefanchik Method it is a rip off!

Re: The Stefanchik Method /Comments Anyone? - Posted by wally

Posted by wally on February 25, 2000 at 11:34:51:

i bought a course that john had out where he has you go to the court house and dig up leads. sound like his book is just an extention on that.

working in the court house is very time intensive and i did not get a very good response from the diredct mail campain. i would suggest you use classified ads, flyers along with the courthouse work if you are going to do that. you might want to lookin to helping sellers who are going to offer seller financing to help structure thier note for resale at the time of closing and work that into your marketing. if you are going to be brokering notes find a good master broker to work with.

wally

Re: The Stefanchik Method /Comments Anyone? - Posted by Jim Holmes

Posted by Jim Holmes on February 17, 2000 at 01:02:12:

K dimm,

I read this book at the library and found it to be interesting. I like the idea of buying paper at a discount and then selling it without a lot of maintenance and carrying costs. I took notes and set up a file to try his system. However, I’m in a teaching job that keeps me busy and away from the courthouse and according to Stefanchik the courthouse is where you need to be to dig up leads.

I’m going to try his method in the Summer…when school for the kids is out and I have some free time. I think his book is worth reading. The book opened my eyes up a little more to what investors can do with little risk.

Read it and good luck!

-Jim from Idaho

Re: Try Cash Flow Forum - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on February 16, 2000 at 12:24:46:

Try the following link:

http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/index.html

Re: The Stefanchik Method /Comments Anyone? - Posted by kyle

Posted by kyle on February 28, 2000 at 18:15:55:

Check out papersourceonline.com