the beginning????? - Posted by antonio

Posted by Tom in NE on December 29, 1998 at 09:51:03:

It’s not a question of single or multyunits it’s a question of investing or not. It doesn’t matter which one you start with, as long as you do your homework and come up with a profit, monthly rents or filps.
I had the same question when I started. I looked at single famliy units for a long time but ended up buying a 4-plex which I never even thought I had a chance of getting. The high side of multy units is if one unit goes vacant I still have 3 more making payments.
The downside is you have to be ready to be a landlord cause you have more toilets, windows,etc. to
take care of.
Hope this helps.
Tom

the beginning??? - Posted by antonio

Posted by antonio on December 29, 1998 at 03:33:50:

i am just starting on that long run to success…i would like some advice…i need capitol (i have it with my girlfriends father), but i do not know what to buy that will give me instant capitol to start my growth…some here say single family, and some say apartments…which one is the way…there is the saying that if u give a man a fish, he eats for a day and if u teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime…well i am not asking someone to teach me to fish , just show me where to fish…thankyou…