Thanks JP for the new articles - Posted by Lette

Posted by Soapymac on December 29, 1998 at 19:05:46:

to look to other independent contractors to help you fill that gap.

I’m saying this because many MLM distributors ALSO have available to them GROUP HEALTH and LIFE INSURANCE programs where the only qualification is to be a member of that specific MLM.

If this intrigues you, remove the nospam from my e-mail address and I’ll share with you how I approached this same problem.

Cordially,

Soapymac

Thanks JP for the new articles - Posted by Lette

Posted by Lette on December 29, 1998 at 15:42:15:

I especially loved the “I Quit My Job…” and Jackies article for beginners. Talk about inspiration.

I’m handing in my resignation on the 31st of this month. My question for those of you who have decided to become self employed is - is there a particular health plan that I should sign up for now? I never really paid much attention to those types of things before and I hardly ever go to the doctor. So I was wondering which one is best to use.

Thanks.

Re: Thanks JP for the new articles - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on December 29, 1998 at 20:05:51:

What’s the back up plan?

I know how tempting it is to just quit your job and be a full time real estate investor but it’s better to work into it slowly.

Before you take the plunge you need to get familiar with your market, get familiar with finding houses, talking to sellers, find a marketing plan that will bring in enough deals to pay the rent and put food on the table, learn as much as you can about the type of investing you plan to pursue.

Some people put their hearts and souls (and every minute of their free time) into this first step and achieve their goal of becoming full time in just a few months - for others it could take years…and unfortunately some people find out it’s really not what they like doing at all.