Thank you everyone for your advice and support!! - Posted by Robert

Posted by JT - IN on July 02, 2001 at 17:22:18:

Robert:

I am pleaed to hear that you have come to your senses, and have decided for the benefit of yourself and family, to stand up for what is rightfully yours. Hoooray !

You have also demonstrated to several others here, who may have some doubts and questions, that it is not necessary to cave in to these pressures. Congratulations on taking this step and you will be handsomely rewarded for doing so.

JT - IN

PS. I will call you tonight or tomorrow night, as I get a chance. Good going.

Thank you everyone for your advice and support!! - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on July 02, 2001 at 09:36:15:

Thanks to all of you who responded, for your words of incouragement.
I will fight this and take him (T/B) his mother (the Realtor who called me everyname in the book and wanted me to rewrite the contract)to court. (I had a run in with her after I first leased this house to her son)
Okay, I didn’t want to admit this, but when I had the run in with the mother,(who I had to hang up on, [verbal abuse!])(about a month and half after they (T/B) had moved in)I ended up rewriting the contract and back dating it so that the T/B would receive a $100 a month rent credit. I would not however, lower the price. I was still very new at this. (still am)

But, enough is enough, I have had it with them. I will stand my ground, thanks to all of you!

Thanks a million!! (well at least $20,000)
Robert