tax liens - Posted by susan johnson

Posted by Mark Manoil on July 18, 2002 at 11:52:20:

Susan, good luck with your tax lien efforts. Because of its breadth, you’ll have to use Beck’s materials as an introduction, and then go to a local law library and the local tax collector’s office to learn more detail about how the system works. In most jurisdictions it does work well, by the way, if you do your homework. You either earn attractive interest or foreclose on a well-secured lien. If you have any interest in investing in Arizona tax liens, please check out the information available at www.cpexchange.com. Also check out the National Tax Lien Association at www.ntlainfo.org.
Best wishes, Mark

tax liens - Posted by susan johnson

Posted by susan johnson on July 16, 2002 at 09:38:34:

hi everyone. I am new to CREO. It is a very helpful website. I am a realtor/broker and I enjoy realestate but you work so hard and alot of hours. (do not mind hard work if it pays off) I have children in elementary school and it is important for me to spend time with my family. I do not sell as much as I use to but I miss the money and the freedom and independance that money brings. I am now selling homes now but the goal is to save most of my commissions to invest in tax liens or other realestate. I would like to hear the good and the bad about tax liens. Any information or success stories would be great! I just recieved John Becks program and will start reading tonight. Our tax sale is in a month. Thank you.