tax deeds - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on August 28, 1999 at 23:53:33:

Our county just went online last week, so I ran some inquiries tonight on the properties in the paper tonight. Half are REAL CRAP… and the other half are very nice, but the nice ones are owned by a guy who must have over 50 properties. I’m gonna give it a go. I sure would like any info you could give me to help me out. I could use a few more pieces of REAL CRAP ! HEHEHE

Laure :slight_smile:

tax deeds - Posted by Laure

Posted by Laure on August 28, 1999 at 23:00:33:

There are legal notices in the paper that state a judicial tax deed will be applied for if XYZ property owned by Jon Doe is not redeemed by 12/8/99.

Is it a waste of my time to write letters to these owners and offer to possibly buy their homes before the deadline?

Anyone doing this? and does it work??? I know some of you are sending out Postcards, but I haven’t been on lately and didn’t catch all of what you are doing.

Thanks,
Laure :slight_smile:

Can’t hurt to try… - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on August 28, 1999 at 23:08:20:

Laure, I have a post below explaining how a friend of mine has had great success mass mailng letters to these types of propety owners and simply offering them
$50.00 for a quit claim deed. Of course he only gets a 2% percent response but this is enough to hit some homeruns. If you want more detail, let me know.