Someone called...now what? - Posted by Neal

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on November 29, 2000 at 20:37:57:

Neal:
To a new note broker, there are often overwhelming requirements that many investors have, each of them with their own peculiar quirks, nuances, etc. that can be overwhelming to a note broker. Sometimes it makes sense to work with a note funder that WILL work closely with you to walk you through the process step by step or has what is sometimes called “master broker services” to offer you.

For some additonal info on what “Master Broker Services” are and a FREE REPORT about them, contact me

Warmly,

Michael Morrongiello

Someone called…now what? - Posted by Neal

Posted by Neal on November 29, 2000 at 20:03:50:

I went to the County Courthouse and got names of note holders in my area. I sent a letter to each of the note holders and two called me back today. I got as much information as I could about the note holder, note, property and payor. Now what? I don’t have the cash to buy them, so I will be brokering them. I called a mortgage buyer and left a message. Will buyers walk a newbie slowly through the process so I can learn it, or should I take another route? Are there any other places I can go to get a quote on a note? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Neal

Re: Someone called…now what? - Posted by Ron Ohara

Posted by Ron Ohara on December 01, 2000 at 24:48:07:

The hardest part about this industry. Every one says they will hold your hand through and go over the process, but few do. There are only a handful of companies that will take the time and effort to explain and “walk you through” the procedures of opening, processing and closing of the transaction.

There are many places and contacts in this industry to obtain pricings on your transaction as well as different personalities that may “hit” or “miss” with your own.

If you have any questions, you can contact me and I will respond as soon as possible.

Good luck and fortune.

Ron Ohara