Setting Tenants Up on EFT. - Posted by Jim_NC

Posted by Millie I. on November 17, 1998 at 21:42:28:

Jim,

If your tenant has his paycheck direct deposited to his bank account, you can open an account at his bank, and have him authorize the bank to transfer his rent from his account to yours on a specific date of the month.

I had tenants receiving social security checks open accounts at my bank, their SSA checks were direct deposited to their account on the 3rd of the month, their rents were directly transfered to my account on the 5th. Rents were never late because of weather or overspending, worked out well.

Millie I.

Setting Tenants Up on EFT. - Posted by Jim_NC

Posted by Jim_NC on November 17, 1998 at 17:10:55:

I am wanting to set my Tenants up to have their rent transfered from their account to mine. Are there companies that will do this? I have mentioned it to my Tenants and they are willing to let me set it up on their accounts if it’s possible. If anyone has any phone numbers of companies that will do this or suggestions on how to set it up I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Setting Tenants Up on EFT. - Posted by Harry Hughes

Posted by Harry Hughes on November 21, 1998 at 10:26:29:

Jim - I have a Billing Company that mainly deals with Health Clubs. Give me a call at 1-800-297-4563 to discuss the possibilities, or send me an email.
Regards - Harry